• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buddabun's Buns! Pics and Vids! Jack Update Too.

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
How much can you cram into one thread title! Alot! :lol: Right just took some pics for Helen, but thought I would share them with you all.

Jack's C and S results came back and the bacteria causing the problem is one that is always apparently there, in the nasal cavity, just not in this abundance. Staphylococcus It should be responsive to all anti biotics, but has resisted Depocillen and Baytril. The Baytril was given a few weeks ago and they would like to try it again incase the bacteria has changed. So she is back on 0.3 mls Baytril twice a day and I have also had to make her hutch as dust free an environment as possible. So all the hay in the bed compartment is out. She now has a big blanket in there. Please cross fingers for this little one as the vet said that obviously she is at an increased risk of the infection going into her lungs. She could live with Stenosis in her nasal cavity but we do not want it to lead to other infections. If it did then her survival chances would not be good.

Buddabun is fully aware of the situation and has agreed to the way in which we need to move forward and handle this.

PrinandHsbuns034.jpg

Brian saying "Yummers!"

PrinandHsbuns033.jpg

PrinandHsbuns032.jpg

PrinandHsbuns001-1-1.jpg

The oh so sweet natured Charlie! :love:

PrinandHsbuns008.jpg

Charlie munching!

PrinandHsbuns006-1.jpg

PrinandHsbuns002-1.jpg

I love this picture of Bri :love:

PrinandHsbuns003.jpg

Big Bum!

PrinandHsbuns012.jpg

The poorly little girl , Jack.

PrinandHsbuns010.jpg

Hay is now in run in a well aired place.

Last edited:
Awwww, poor Jack, bless her :(

I will keep my fingers crossed for her. They all look so content Charlotte, beautiful pics and lovely vids :love:

Oh guys I am thrilled, you really think they look happy? I think they have missed Helen, especially Charlie. Hopefully I am doing a good stand in job, til momma comes home!

Poor old Jack ey, you can see how bad her breathing is on those vids x

aww yay they all look great :)

"is that yummers bri? YUMMERS!" :lol:

love it - and Charles is so engrossed in munching the hay that he barely pauses for breath :lol: :D

thanks so much for that Charlotte - made my evening :D:D:D

:wave:

Back