• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When All Five Boblets Were Still With Us.......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Picture918-1.jpg

The Girlie Boblets are gone, but not forgotten.............

Janex

Oh, bless their hearts.....I remember having a laugh about their little paws being black from the print! :cry: :cry:

I don't think that anyone who was on the forum at the time will ever forget them. :cry:

I only logged on to to look at new messages - I've now spent over half an hour reading the history of the sweet boblets (good thing I've got today off work!). :D

Gorgeous Boblets and those wonderful Bobleteenies. Such a sad story. Thsoe girls were wonderful. Thank goodness the boys haven't shown any signs of illness. We will never forget you lady Boblets xxxxxx

awww I dint know their full story before, it has made me a bit sad, but happy that you were able to rescue them from a horrid situation in the first place. they look so lovely all lined up ontheir towel in that pic - how did you ever tell them apart?!

Back