• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you have a favourite bunny colour?

GemmaH

Mama Doe
I love all buns of course but I can't resist blues. I saw a pic of a group of Blue Beveren babies in a picture once OMG :love::love::love:

Does anyone else have a colour that always makes them go 'Ooooh'? :lol:

I love all colours, but have to admit I have a soft spot for black bunnies. I also love grey bunnies.

I love all buns of course but I can't resist blues. I saw a pic of a group of Blue Beveren babies in a picture once OMG :love::love::love:

Does anyone else have a colour that always makes them go 'Ooooh'? :lol:

I like black bunnies too, even though I don't have one :)

SmokyJoe in my siggie is a Blue Beveren! - not a great piccie of him tho, this one is better - trying to get into the pellet tin :)
IMG_0425.jpg

Last edited:
'Dutch coloured'!!!

:lol::lol::lol: Noooo really? :shock: :lol::lol:

I would have to say "orange." I had seen many rabbits on RR and resisted but Dennis stuck out, he was so striking looking that I had to have him :oops::D

I would have to say "orange." I had seen many rabbits on RR and resisted but Dennis stuck out, he was so striking looking that I had to have him :oops::D

He's very unusual (or is he - I guess it's a Rex colour?!) :rolleyes:

He's very unusual (or is he - I guess it's a Rex colour?!)

Well in rexes I think its quite common but not really other breeds :) Dennis is a mini rex with a big rex personality :rolleyes::lol:

Its the same as harlequin. In Norway they are called Japanese (regardless if they are magpie or harlequin...and despite the fact that the breed is from France)

Oh ! :shock: I did not know that, Thanks :lol:

my late mitzi was an orange absolutely gorgeus:cry:

definatley blueeeeeeeeeeeeee
i LOVE LOVE LOVE blue

hermione has an under blue coat and a blue belly
its soooo sweet

i realllly want a blue rex or blue conti
so bad :(

Back