• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do You Think The OH Will Mind??...**PICS**

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
..He has three new residents in the living room tonight, taking over the puppy pen, which means the puppy has run of the house....:shock::shock:

Its only for tonight, as their hutch has been painted!!! Hehehe! :lol:

Personally i love it, love watching them scurry about!!

See below, oh and the puppy wanted to be involved lol

Photo0060.jpg

xx

:lol::lol: IM SURE YOUR O/H WONT MIND AT ALL HE SEEMS A BIG SOFTY, FROM WHAT IVE READ IN HIS THREADS.LOVELY PUPPY TRYING TOO HAVE A GOOD LOOK IS IT A G/PIG OR A BUN:?

:lol::lol: IM SURE YOUR O/H WONT MIND AT ALL HE SEEMS A BIG SOFTY, FROM WHAT IVE READ IN HIS THREADS.LOVELY BUNNIES & PUPPY:love:

Lol he is!!!!

Although i think he will be more bothered about the puppy who seems to have a habbit of pulling up the carpet!!!!!!!:censored::shock:

I am DEFINATELY going to steal your ginger and white piggie.......and possibly your puppy!!! :p :lol: :lol:

I am DEFINATELY going to steal your ginger and white piggie.......and possibly your puppy!!! :p :lol: :lol:

Hehe, shes Mitsy! The bigger ones daughter! Shes a little madam, i always end up chasing her around the garden, you still want her? lol

HAVE THE PUPPY, BUT HE WILL DESTROY YOUR CARPETS LOL!:lol:

Back