• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my garden today!

hooleyslops

Alpha Buck
i love my garden! we have only been here for just over 3 years and had to start from scratch as it was a bomb-site! here are some piccies of it today in the sunshine... (sorry for loads of pics!)

back garden
gardenmay29th08.jpg

gardenmay29th08a.jpg

gardenmay29th08n.jpg

gardenmay29th08o.jpg

gardenmay29th08p.jpg

gardenmay29th08q.jpg

gardenmay29th08b.jpg

gardenmay29th08c.jpg

gardenmay29th08d.jpg

side of house - my gravel bed with grasses

gardenmay29th08e.jpg

gardenmay29th08m.jpg

front garden - needs mowing!

gardenmay29th08g.jpg

gardenmay29th08f.jpg

gardenmay29th08i.jpg

gardenmay29th08h.jpg

i had this tree for my birthday - i just love it!
gardenmay29th08k.jpg

hope you like the piccies - please show some of your lovely gardens. x

Aw i like.
No pics of my garden though, we just moved in and its horrid!!
Needs alot of work lol
:love: yours though!!!

xx

oh thank you.:) - ours was awful when we moved in but i love gardening so have enjoyed making it nicer. x

Humm...lol we have managed to get rid off the weeds..so i guess we have made a start.

We aim to have a bunny proof back garden and an easy front garden - pebbles all the way!!

We lack space in the back, with all the hutches and runs!! God knows what we are going to do with it! First things first get a fence up to stop the nosey people on the back lane lol! "yes its a rabbit...and..........lol" hehe

The OH told me his plans today of building a hutch/run combo x2 on the raised area of the garden so god knows what we are going to do lol!!

xx

Lovely garden and from my favourite part of the country too!:D Your birthday tree, is it a Cercis canadensis? If it is I have one too, a present from my old office when i left and it is I agree, they are fab!:D

Lovely garden and from my favourite part of the country too!:D Your birthday tree, is it a Cercis canadensis? If it is I have one too, a present from my old office when i left and it is I agree, they are fab!:D

oh dear - i cant remember the actual proper name but i think its a purple beech of some description - purple fountain maybe :?. useless me! :lol:

oh dear - i cant remember the actual proper name but i think its a purple beech of some description - purple fountain maybe :?. useless me! :lol:

:lol::lol: I only wondered cos the leaves looked such a similar shape. Beautiful what ever it is!:lol:

Back