• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My 17 Fat Fluffs

chloaster

Warren Veteran
My sister has put together a collage of all my buns for me and is getting it printed and framed for me - seeing as they never sit still long enough for a "natural pose" all together ..... here they are:

From left to right ....

Max, Shayla, Thumper, Mac, Jacob, Apache, Effie, Flopsy, Squirrel, Harry, Cindy, Shadow, Lenny, Tammy, Jess, Charlie and Ginger :D

combo.jpg

Last edited:
That's brilliant! :D You'll have to show us a pic of it all framed and on the wall.

PS. Poppy has told me not to tell you but she's turned bad, she has picked all of Charlie's naughty habits up, she tries to get out of the pen to go and eat the plants, sneaks into the house, chews the brushes up and the dustpans, has established herself as boss and last night the little madam took a chunk out of my bra (it was in a pile of clean washing ready to take downstairs), on the plus side she's started binkying too.

ETA: She's also grown, my mum came round last night and said Charlie looks small :lol:

That looks FAB, Chloe!!! :D :D

Now just repeat after me: *Ginger belongs to March Hare*Ginger belongs to March Hare*Ginger belongs to March Hare*.........:p :lol: :lol:

My word you have a lot of fluffs!!!

i love the banner, I'd like something similar for all my buns past and present.

Back