• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Treat balls?

It's a plastic ball which is hollow with a little slit you can move to different sizes to let food in/out. Not sure if you can get them in PAH but most pet shops have them...

I got one each for my two (they have carrots on them!) and despite me pushing around in front of their noses and them seeing the food come out and eating it.............they just cannot be bothered with them :roll:

Too used to mum dishing out the food in a bowl the lazy *****s :lol:

My boss brought one for Dylan which I though was nice of her. Not sure where she got it from but its dark blue and as bright orange carrots on :D

i used to have one for my puppy and now have a little one for my bun, he's not sure how to use it, instead of rolling he tried to stick his mouth through the hole

Okay, thanks!

I went to Pets At Home for the first time today, got Fudge a bigger foodbowl and bought some hay, and also got some sticks tied together, which they called a chew toy :shock:
I am amazed, however, that they charged £2... for sticks :roll::lol: Starsky sniffed at it, nibbled a little, and got bored and went to sleep :roll:

My two love their treat ball and happily nose it about for hours after their pellets have gone just hoping there's another one in there! It's the only bought toy they've ever played with except tunnels.

My boyfriend also made a good treat ball out of an old gravy tub. Just poke a few holes through the cardboard sides and you keep refilling it at the plastic lid. It's great until they figure out how to chew the lid off!

Lionel lovesthe treat ball and he is briliant at it, Lolly on the other hand hasn't got a clue and stands looking at Lionel like 'what you doing you mad bunny' :lol:

My 3 - Sweep, Merry and Hollie lurve their treat ball and all play with it together.

Syrup has Sooty trained so that he rolls it around and she follows him and vacuums up the treats! :lol:

Will have to try the gravy tub idea - fab - always looking for new ideas that don't cost - they are usually the favourites with my bunnies!

Back