• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Bunnies all Say 'Thank-you Janice' ! :-).......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.............for all the cage bases ( to be used as large litter trays), hutches ( to be used as hidey holes ), water bottles, dishes and toys. We are having fun moving all the new things in !!

And thanks for being supportive too

Janex :)

*claps*

Well done Janice!!! :D

Ooooh Jane... Would ask for piccies.... But after last time I made this request feel nervous!! :lol::oops:

:lol::lol::lol::roll::roll:

I just feel speachless after that!!!!! :shock:

Piccys please Jane

Oh and seriously I love Morse, can I have piccys of him with his delicious ears :D

:oops: I only took Jane's buns the things I get given by misinformed people who end up purchasing 3 and 4 foot starter hutches thinking they will last their rabbits a life time and then don't know what to do with them. they are too good to dump but are are only big enough to use as shelters for buns. Rather than them sitting taking up space in my back garden, and if they can get used in Jane's by her buns then I would rather they are used ... it also keeps my OH happy as well ;)

For any one who has any queries I did get out of Jane's 'shanty town' as it has been called by some. Her house I admit is different from the majority of peoples homes, however it is clean, it doesnt smell, the animals are fed and watered and have lots of hay to nibble. I know that they get good medical treatment and I know Jane reguarly seeks advise from our vet. They all have a reasonably natural envioromentn or an envioroment which fits in with specific needs that they have, they all have good spaces and have more space than most buns who are stuck in a hutch with a run underneath and they get outside in turns .... if I come back as a rabbit in my future life ... I would happily live in this little shanty town and know I was going to be looked after properly ;)

I forgot the shredded paper :oops: and I will sort out some mesh for dividers for you ...........

:oops: I only took Jane's buns the things I get given by misinformed people who end up purchasing 3 and 4 foot starter hutches thinking they will last their rabbits a life time and then don't know what to do with them. they are too good to dump but are are only big enough to use as shelters for buns. Rather than them sitting taking up space in my back garden, and if they can get used in Jane's by her buns then I would rather they are used ... it also keeps my OH happy as well ;)

For any one who has any queries I did get out of Jane's 'shanty town' as it has been called by some. Her house I admit is different from the majority of peoples homes, however it is clean, it doesnt smell, the animals are fed and watered and have lots of hay to nibble. I know that they get good medical treatment and I know Jane reguarly seeks advise from our vet. They all have a reasonably natural envioromentn or an envioroment which fits in with specific needs that they have, they all have good spaces and have more space than most buns who are stuck in a hutch with a run underneath and they get outside in turns .... if I come back as a rabbit in my future life ... I would happily live in this little shanty town and know I was going to be looked after properly ;)

I forgot the shredded paper :oops: and I will sort out some mesh for dividers for you ...........

Awwwww thanks for that post Janice :)
Brian has already emptied a treatball........on his head :rolleyes: :lol:

Janex :wave:

Aw wow, thats really nice of you Janice!

Jane, how are the bunnies enjoying there new toys?

xx

They love them :D
I am giving the hutches a steam clean and disinfectant. Then once they are dried out the Boblets will be having one in their pen and I am yet to decide where t'other one will go.

They love them :D
I am giving the hutches a steam clean and disinfectant. Then once they are dried out the Boblets will be having one in their pen and I am yet to decide where t'other one will go.

Aw thats great!!!
Feel free to post some piccies, i love piccies!!
Who cares what people say or think, were not all perfect!!:wave::D:D

xx

It's so nice having new bunny things :D :D

And I too would enjoy seeing pics of the new things because i always enjoy seeing how inventive you are with old hutches, cupboards etc - mostly to steal ideas for the future when I will set my house up like yours. ;) Although I will understand if you don't feel like posting setup pics.:rolleyes:

I will post some piccies once all the new bits and bobs are installed :)

I think I might put my hard hat on before posting them though.........:?.........just in case.........:rolleyes:

Janex

I will post some piccies once all the new bits and bobs are installed :)

I think I might put my hard hat on before posting them though.........:?.........just in case.........:rolleyes:

Janex

Looking forward to it.
Yeah i would too just incase although we dont care what people say! :D
x

were not all perfect!!:wave::D:D

xx

The 2 questions I would like to ask:
What is perfect? What is normal?

I think we judge others from our own perspectives of what we do, who is to say that we are normal and we are doing things right ..........

Back