• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I wish i could make him better :( vibes please

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
:cry: Blitzen's poorly :cry:
I took him to the vets a few days ago and they trimmed his teeth as they were getting long and she had a look at the back ones and they seemed ok, she told me to keep an eye on him for a few days and if he gets worse bring him back, well he hasn't got worse, there has been no improvment so I am taking him to the vets tomorrow :cry:
he is such a wonderful rabbit and looks so miserable :cry: I wish I could make him better, he has spent teh last 30 mins asleep on my knee (will upload pics later)
please, please, please could he have some get well vibes?
Thanks,
BethX

Aww Beth, I am so sorry to hear that Blitzen is feeling poorly. Sending him LOADS of vibes for his visit to the vet and for him to feel better. xxxxx :(

(((((((((( VIBES ))))))))))

Lots of vibes for him. I hope he's just feeling a bit sorry for himself and it's nothing too serious.

Thanks everyone :)
It sounds silly, I can't stop crying because I am so worried and he reminds me so much of Blue and I don't want anything to happen to him :( :oops:

Thanks everyone :)
I decided to cancel my gymkhana thing at the stable so I can be with him, if he has meds whilst i'm in France a friend has offered to give him them :D

Back