• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

7ft x 7ft playhouse/summerhouse wanted

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
Can all you clever folks find me a playhouse, or even better a summerhouse, this size to fit an existing concrete base? (the base is 7 and a half feet square)

....oh, and needs to be as cheap as possible!

Cheers :D

Amy

Can all you clever folks find me a playhouse, or even better a summerhouse, this size to fit an existing concrete base? (the base is 7 and a half feet square)

....oh, and needs to be as cheap as possible!

Cheers :D

Amy

ebay usually have them really cheap, and I have found some people who will transport (pick up and deliver from anywhere in the UK) for £50 so if you can get one cheap enough that's the best thing to do!

ebay usually have them really cheap, and I have found some people who will transport (pick up and deliver from anywhere in the UK) for £50 so if you can get one cheap enough that's the best thing to do!

Would the £50 transport be for a complete shed, or would it have to be dismantled? I'm guessing that most people won't have access for a lorry into their garden?

Do you have a website, etc, for the company?

I've had trouble with haulage people in the past saying that they can't pick up or put down anything on private property, so I'm a bit dubious that they would dismantle a shed for somebody :?

Back