• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well that lasted... U/D- He's Here :)

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
My new peaceful 7 bunny routine is about to be shattered.....my new foster bunny is winging it's way to me as we speak.

Oh dear.
I think I need to change my mobile number :?

Last edited:
After a rather hysterical conversation with the lady who found him (bout testicals), I'm pretty sure he is a he. Apparently large up-eared REW with a mohican? :lol:

He was found wandering in Rother Valley on Monday and his owner cant be traced. The lady has tried numerous rescue's and all are full to the seams so he is coming here shortly.

Have a name picked out too :lol::lol:

I went from Not Fostering, to Ok, I can keep one or two outside. Gotta pick 6 up in 2 weeks & deciding what to do about the other little blighter I am currently helping a (bad) breeder with

He's here, lovely little medium sized REW lionhead cross. 100% male too :lol:
He is lovely and friendly, great for handling and looks to be in good shape. Not sure on age yet but not an oldie.

We've called him Apache :)

I've just got him home (he was dropped off at work) and he has had a nail clip & his first dose of Panacur. He has been well looked after, coat, eye's, nose, teeth all in very good nick. A little tubby but he'll loose that in no time.

I think he is probably between 8-12 months, I'd be suprised if he was much older. He is unusualy inquisitive for a REW and does indeed have a crazy hairdo going on!

I'll get some pictures once he has settled in.

He's here, lovely little medium sized REW lionhead cross. 100% male too :lol:
He is lovely and friendly, great for handling and looks to be in good shape. Not sure on age yet but not an oldie.

We've called him Apache :)

Awwww - he sounds lovely and great name!!! :D Just hope he doesn't turn out to have the same traits as my Apache!! :rolleyes:

Back