• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What items could you not live with out?

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
I don't mean life food, housing etc
I love my new sweeping brush :D It has a foam flap in it which gets up all the dust :D and plastic spoons, I use them loads

The actual Bunnies ;)

Okay what item.... Lucy's jingle ball, she loves it, and coz Lucy had such a rotten start I think anything that makes her happy is ace!!! :D

Ditto Helen for myself

For rabbits...probably a huge mixing bowl that I use for their veg, so that I don't have to carry loads of small bowls

Sorry not very exciting

my great hay rack that is a kitchen thingy from Ikea, holds plenty of hay and its big enough for the two of them to nibble from :)

Other than that my daddy for helping me build their run, can't do without my dad!!! :lol:

Edit: and dried banana too, I think Minstrel would go mad if he didn't have his banana fix every now and again!!!

Last edited:
my hairbrush lol, gumpy is absolutely a star when he plays with it soooo funny ity usually leads to him being naughty and playing games with us

My son's lego box! :lol: He got 2 tubs of lego for christmas so we tipped the pieces into one. I now used the spare box to house everything you could ever need bunny wise. Clippers, brush, herb mixes, shampoo, wound powder, cable ties for holding the tarp down in the wet, syringes etc. Its light and easy to carry and fits nicely behind the sofa :D

ooooh, i can't forget my tub trugs :D There are so many in the garden it looks like they have been breeding :lol:
can't spell :oops:

Last edited:
Sheets of perspex. I flex them into huge tunnels for the bunnies and no playtime is complete without them.

Back