• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trust Duchess!

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
to be odd! :lol::lol::lol:

had her teeth checked when we went in as she has had a dental in the past and last time we were in they said they had 'just' started spiking again. well they are a bit spikey but not causing problems so she said they will be fine for a while and if i start seeing her eating any differently to book her in for a dental. HOWEVER her spurs arent apparently 'normal' :lol: they are just there not curling towards her cheeks or tongue not rubbing on anything at all just there :lol: anyone seen these before as i have only ever seen pics of curly spurs before.

she is already a massive hay eater and has plenty of whole veg which she chomps on and very minimum pellets. also try and pick grass as often as i can...is there anything i can do to help (anlthough i dont think she is doing too bad as it was about a year now since her last dental i think (will have to search for it)

Back