• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit or dog? Is it a lop thing?

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
I swear Blitzen must have dogs for ancestors :lol: He's like a little puppy, he follows me around, begs and loves his tummy being scratched :rolleyes: He adores humans and will sit for ages whilst you stroke his head, and will slowly fall asleep :lol:
It's like Blue has been re-born in Blitzen's body :love: Is it a lop trait to be super friendly to all animals and people?
And does anyone else have a dog-bunny? :lol:

Weve had 3 lops and a lot of uppy eareds in the past and all the lops were just like that, especially Earl. All much more affectionate, didnt mind being picked up, loved being groomed for ages and following us round etc...wheras all our uppies have been fast, independent and bolting away if we want to handle them or even stroke them a lot of the time. Maybe coincidence, i dont know. I miss having lops:(

:wave:

Chris says faline is like a little dog, or a little person. She sits on the sofa with us and begs for food etc.

:D I had a helicopter bun once who'd happily rip your hands off, (not that that's relevant :oops:) :shock: :lol: maybe it is a lop thing because my two uppy eared buns are indipendant also :D

Strangely enough both of my friendliest bunnies (Rocket and Benny) are uppy-eared. Benny in particular will follow us around and has absolutely no fear of Lando even if he gets a little over-excited and tries to play (we always tell him to stop and he's very obedient - plus he's half Benny's size! :lol:).

AMETHYST

I swear Blitzen must have dogs for ancestors :lol: He's like a little puppy, he follows me around, begs and loves his tummy being scratched :rolleyes: He adores humans and will sit for ages whilst you stroke his head, and will slowly fall asleep :lol:
It's like Blue has been re-born in Blitzen's body :love: Is it a lop trait to be super friendly to all animals and people?
And does anyone else have a dog-bunny? :lol:

Both Emrys and Mithril (at the birdge) are/were like that but both have uppy ears. Sometimes I think its the breed. mithril was a chinchilla and they are known to be lovley and laid back.

Back