• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

am i strange???

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
people always laugh at me because when i take the buns to the vets i always put a little bag of chopped veges in my pocket so i can treat them when they are good or distract them when the vet is checking them over

am i the only one who does this?:?

I would do it too but i know all mine hate being in the carrier and will entertain any food whatsoever.Even after we get home it takes them a good hour before they will eat.

nope i take pellets with me..... although sometimes they don't even want those...so you know when they are angry... :shock:

xx

That's the dog owner in you. :lol: I take some pellets but they usually ignore it. We're off for 2 vhd's so might give it a try.

the veges worked even got through 2 stress free nail clippings bless them :lol: when they went back in the carrier at the end they stood inside with their heads out the door waiting for the bag to be emptied the vet kept 'awwww' ing them :lol:

i do but im so disgusting i just put it straight in my pocket. then i forget about it, pull out my keys in some other situation and out comes a shower of broccoli, celery, raisins and basil :oops:

I take pellets for Jesse, only to keep her still, otherwise she's off trying to find something fun to do, she's really not scared of the vet.

lol umm i make mine a packed unch (pellets mixed with hay in a tupperware box) a bowl with a bottle of water in case he gets thirsty or hot, and some treatsin my handbag, also take something for him to play with while he's waiting like a chew tube or something

I usually take pellets but they only ignore them. May have to try some veggies tho. I've just walked round town on my lunch break and discovered a load of pellets in my pocket. Goodness knows when from. Good job they don't go off!

Back