• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Getting my new bunny today U/D shes here!

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
Cant wait i have to go up to Leeds to get her ive picked out a name for her
'Tanaris' it means Chaos which it has been to get her:D also her cage arrived yesterday from Stockport:D everything seem to be coming together now:) I will post pics as soon as she is safe with me hence why ive started the thread in this section. OH and a big thank you to who offered to help get her down from there to me thank you so much:D

Last edited:
shes alittle 15wk old Belgian Hare she seems in the photos that the lady has sent me to have the longest thinnest set of front legs i have ever seen:) so elegant!

without further ado here is Tanaris
tanarisandshow014.jpg

tanarisandshow015.jpg

tanarisandshow020.jpg

tanarisandshow024.jpg

tanarisandshow019.jpg

and one pic to show off those legs
tanarisandshow021.jpg

Is this the one that was yours that wasn't wanted anymore from Leamington Spa? did you manage to get her then?

ETA :oops:Sorry just realised this one is from Leeds, did you get yours back from Leamington?

Last edited:
she lovely :)

Hope the journey wasn't too long Leeds to London *phew* I was stuck on the M1 from Birmingham this week and that was too long

Glad to hear someone drove further than me to get a bunny :lol: ppl think I am mad

Back