• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

zoo plus

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
how long go items usually take? i ordered a week ago, and from working out when hey dispatch. and they said it takes 3-4 days, should it be here by now??

:(

Probably don't dispatch on a weekend plus we had Bank Holiday as well so I would say probably should arrive tomorrowish :D

i agree - its probably the bank holiday that has held it up and they are usually pretty good at dispatch times. hope it arrives soon. x

i thought of bank holiday but then they didnt have bank holiday where zooplus is based did they? :?

I waited almost 2 weeks for my run, and was just about to shout at them!
I think it came direct from Germany though which could explain the wait?

I did a Zooplus order last Thursday at 9.00 pm and it came yesterday - I've always found their delivery to be within a week.

I'm pretty amazed at how quickly this has arrived to be honest - I think it beats all records. It was a very heavy delivery too - 25 kg of guinea pig food and some other stuff too.

Hope yours arrives soon.

Back