• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cookie

♥~Cookie~♥

Young Bun
could anyone try and id what breed she may be? please.

Photo-0421.jpg

Photo-0431.jpg

Photo-0427.jpg

Photo-0423.jpg

Photo-0426.jpg

sorry there are so many.

A big mix I think. You could probably guess half a dozen different types. Might be easier to narrow it down when she's an adult and filled out fully :)

♥~Cookie~♥;2496092 said:
could anyone try and id what breed she may be? please.

Photo-0421.jpg

sorry there are so many.

She looks like an un- furnished lionhead type bunny, She reminds me of the first lionheads that came over to england about ten years ago, God only knows what else she has in her.:p:p

To me she is similar to my Dylan who is a Lionhead cross English. He is Tortiseshell and white but the rings around the eyes are very English. He hasn't got a Lionhead mane though, I thought one may grow but he just seems to have one long strand :lol:

She is so adorable :love: if she is anything like Dylan she'll have the sweetest nature too :D

Yes hotot and English both bring out those markings, but as others have said her body and face shape look a lot like a little lionhead...then again, its hard to tell as a baby. Our Fae is a dward hotot cross and she has a ring around one eye...we also had Earl, a dwarf lop with eye patches and dark ears...i think that colour just comes out randomly sometimes now as its been bred in:) But if pushed id say hotot x lionhead

Shes lovely!
:wave:

she looks big for 6 weeks, do you mean 6 months? :?
no lol i mean 6 weeks, i have had her for one week today, and the lady said she had to take them away from the mum as she was "pushing them away", the lady then found out why the next day, she had another litter

♥~Cookie~♥;2496596 said:
no lol i mean 6 weeks, i have had her for one week today, and the lady said she had to take them away from the mum as she was "pushing them away", the lady then found out why the next day, she had another litter

gosh she's quite big for 6 weeks then! This is my Phoebe at 8 weeks old, she was tiny!

phoebebaby.jpg

Such a lovely rabbit... :love:

This is my Casey at 8 weeks
photo0009fx7.jpg

She/he is about 9-10 weeks now. Only had Casey for a week and has grown so much :D

:bunny:

Back