• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Its a beautiful Fae

100_7776.jpg

Thanx Theo:) Im still amazed every time i see her...and all our buns. Im so so happy we can keep them:D We were totally heartbroken...but yay!

Joey says hi too:) Have a nice one of him to come too

Thanx Theo:) Im still amazed every time i see her...and all our buns. Im so so happy we can keep them:D We were totally heartbroken...but yay!

Joey says hi too:) Have a nice one of him to come too

Oh are you keeping them??:shock:, that's brilliant, the last I saw they were up for rehoming, that is really good news, it must have been horrible rehoming Luna, well done and yes her eyes are just amazing, I have to keep looking at them

Yes, theyre definitely staying! I know its been very up and down...We obviously have the yard free and Sun and Earl were out there and we planned to keep them...well obviously Earl passing shook things up totally:( Bless dear Sun though, she copes with so much and has accepted the pair who can now live with her

Luna is still at home with us, and we are still talking about whether she should stay or go to a wonderful lady who would like to rehome her...infact she was due to collect her the day after Earl passed away, so obviously we put a halt on it while we grieved and got our heads together:( She has very kindly given us this time to think things through as obviously were still feeling very sore about our Earl and dont want to make any mistakes now:(

Yes, theyre definitely staying! I know its been very up and down...We obviously have the yard free and Sun and Earl were out there and we planned to keep them...well obviously Earl passing shook things up totally:( Bless dear Sun though, she copes with so much and has accepted the pair who can now live with her

Luna is still at home with us, and we are still talking about whether she should stay or go to a wonderful lady who would like to rehome her...infact she was due to collect her the day after Earl passed away, so obviously we put a halt on it while we grieved and got our heads together:( She has very kindly given us this time to think things through as obviously were still feeling very sore about our Earl and dont want to make any mistakes now:(

Oh gosh!, I am well behind the times, that is such good news about Fae and Joey are they bonded with Sun now?, that would be good if you could have one big group then you could keep them all, think about it hard before you give Luna up, I don;t want to sway you one way or the other but maybe you could keep her if she would bond with the others, it's worth thinking about.

I am just so pleased for you because I know it was a very hard decision to come to, great news!

Back