• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh's and rabbits

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
how are your OHs and your rabbits?

Nick wasn't bothered by them until we got bailey, now he fusses over BOTH bailey and marsha.

x

Phil loves Calli, she is his baby but he pretends otherwise. He is getting really annoyed with Mackenzie at the moment though....I think a domestic is brewing over his behaviour :(

Mike loves all the animals as much as I do.
He grooms the long haired bunnies, trims the sheep and goat's feet and cleans out whatever I can't. (I've got carpal tunnel ).
If anything needs something, he always says,"we're not going to scrimp on the animals, if they need it they get it."
If one is in for an op, I get texts asking if there is any news or he comes home early.

Ryan didn't want a rabbit at all but now he loveloveloves him! he has a love song he sings to him and they do romantic dancing! :shock: :lol:

i'm second best these days! :lol:

My O/H has nick names for Monty and Audrey - mon mon and audie girlie:lol: He feeds them when I'm working late, helps out with vet runs etc. I'm lucky he is tolerant as when we 1st had Monty he bit my o/h on a regular basis!
xx

Ryan didn't want a rabbit at all but now he loveloveloves him! he has a love song he sings to him and they do romantic dancing! :shock: :lol:

i'm second best these days! :lol:

Once when we were walking around the yard, I was saying-
"I love the horses, I love the dogs, I love the rabbits...........I love the chickens",

Mike turned to me and said- I have one aim in life, and its to GET ON THAT LIST.:oops:

ste adores them but they arent so keen on him much to his dissapointment which i think he finds quite frustrating...

he just popped in and he sat on the floor and got them to come from the other room (fake treat time) so he could say hello :)

he keeps them out for most of the night when hes still up and im in bed but puts them safely in the cage when he smokes and then lets them out again :D

he also deals as best he can with alvins tuftys on his feet because i cant bear the alvin beating :oops:

James was SO jealous of Flopsy when i got her like real jealous, wouldnt stroke her or anything....he'd come round a bit by the time i got Rory, now he loves them to bits :D

My boyfriend wasn't keen on first and was annoyed by Benjamin's naughty tendancies. He also said that I gave them more attention than I do him :( I think he got a little jealous.

But now, he gives lots of love to Benjamin and Verity. He say's they're 'alright', but I know he loves them really. I catch him stroking them when he thinks I'm not looking. I do everything for them though - Do their food, clean their litter trays, groom them, spend time bonding and playing with them.

But he does put them away for me sometimes and as I said, gives them lots of strokes. He loves cuddling Verity, Benjamin refuses to be picked up by either of us though so he settles for stroking him.

Once when we were walking around the yard, I was saying-
"I love the horses, I love the dogs, I love the rabbits...........I love the chickens",

Mike turned to me and said- I have one aim in life, and its to GET ON THAT LIST.:oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mine loves them.... but he has phases, sometimes he doesn't go in the bunny room all day, but some days we get home from work and he's the first one rushing in there too see them! :shock: :love:

He loves them :D today I'd took my daughter into town I got home & he'd cleaned all the animals out :D:D that was the bunny shed,piggy shed & piggy hutch.. He's a real softie when it comes to the buns he adores them.

My bf loves them but despairs at them :lol:

He loves our foster bun Phelix and we have another one that stays alot, George, who he misses :)

He loves Bessie and Dallas as well although neither really interact with anyone other than me really so he feels a little out of the loop but the wrecked garden drives him to despair. Ive hung some hanging baskets up to pacify him! :lol:

Damien loves the cats (although not to the extent I do)... he gets very easily annoyed by the rabbits and is really totally disinterested in them. Although he loves Buddabun's Brian. Infact he likes her buns more than our own. I think there is alot of jealousy over me and Prin though.

my boyfriend is very supportive. He tries to act like he's not that into them, but the first thing he does when any one comes over is take them in to see our Flemish Giant, Olive.
When we got Olive he said no more. But now we are talking about getting a friend for Olive.

My hubby doesn't like them at the mo!! Last week, we had the boys in the kitchen for play and cuddle, and Desmond bit a HUGE hole in his shorts!!! Now he won't go near them!!!

allun wasnt too keen on the idea of a bunny....but i got dylan anyway! and the second he layed eyes on him he fell in love (its not hard) now he lets him get away with murder

My husband absolutely adores Toby... he will spend hours lying on the floor stroking him and then being groomed/licked by him... Toby particularly likes teasing the gel out of his hair!!

He always says goodbye to him before we go to work and calls him all sorts of pet names and tells me (and Toby) how much he loves him. He's the ultimate bunny daddy! :D

Back