• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hows soon

I'm confused? have they both been spayed? or have the husbuns?
A male is still fertile for 8 weeks after being neutured

sorry will explain
willow is due to be spayed wednesday she lives with sid (he is neutered)
rabbit is due to be spayed wednesday aswell she lives with stanly (he is neutered)
Im just wondering when the males can be put back with the females after the females have had their operations.

To be honest i haven't a clue!! I'd probably leave them own or a day or two from the op and put them back, i'm sure they'll be happy to see their husbuns ;)

i would be tempted to send their husbuns with them ..theyll be comfoted by them being there and there would be no need to seperate them at all them ;)

if not providing the boys dont pester them they should be ok the following day .....but no chasing allowed at all;)

sorry will explain
willow is due to be spayed wednesday she lives with sid (he is neutered)
rabbit is due to be spayed wednesday aswell she lives with stanly (he is neutered)
Im just wondering when the males can be put back with the females after the females have had their operations.

If they live together and he is already neutered, take them both to the vets together, they can be together as your girl is recovering and they can stay together indoors that night. They will recover quicker if they remain together.

send them in together with husbuns or if you can't do that then put them back together as soon as you get home, it's what I have always done, and they have been just fine!

Back