• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is it you love about rabbits?

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
Apologies if this has been done before but I was wondering what it is about rabbits that you particularly love - ie what attracts you to keeping them rather than any other species. Just for my own curiosity. :)

everything.... lol

silence, destruction with a binky, dont have to be walked, antisocial enough that they dont annoy me constantly needing attention, cheeky (alvin actually got into the fridge this morning), and mainly they are such a new species to me im amazed by thier beauty and strange ways

Everything :D

There isn't anything I don't love. Even when they've been destructive (laptop cable, phone cable, mobile phone chargers x 3, CD player cable, bannisters, doors, the bottom of the bed, wallpaper, carpet ... :shock:) and scattered hay all over, I just love them to bits :love: :love:

i love the kisses, the stamping of the feet if ignored, the nudges for attention, the way moonshine lives up to her name :rolleyes: (goes in the cupboard and all you hear is the clinking of bottles) the binkying, absolutely everything :D

Everything...:D
The way they nudge your hand on their head for nose rubs, and when they get angry at you if one of them has got 1/2 an inch more carrot...:rolleyes:...They are the best!!
Jack x x

I love them cos they are the most underrated and undercared for animals ever. And when the rest of the world realises how truly amazing and expressive they really are... we can say we were there first!!!!

Lisa

Oh I love them all for their individual charaters. Stamping feet, falling out the door for their pellets, the crazy doofing about when out in the garden, their cute little twitchy noses, beautiful bunny ears etc etc the list goes on :D

I love their moodiness! Mine tell me straight away when they're upset with me, usually for not feeding them fast enough :lol: Also binkys when they're excited, it's the cutest thing!

I JUST LOVE THE WHOLE PACKAGE THAT THEY BRING, AND THEIR UNIQUE PERSONALITYS.EVEN WHEN THEY,RE ON DESTRUCTIVE MODE:rabbit2: THEY MAKE ME SMILE AND ALL THE POO AND HAY EVERYWHERE.WHERE WOULD WE BE WITHOUT THEM?:love::bunny: LIFE WOULD BE SO DULL.

well they're vegetarian for a start - I couldn't dish up meat - urgh! And basically they remind me of small children - naughty, intelligent and cute, so I like them :p

I love their big ears,their vulnrability but when you get to know them their bolshyness!!I love the way they turn their back on you when you're in the doghouse but sidle upto you when they want abit of a stroke.I love the way they snore in their sleep and wag their tales and look like they're fitting when dreaming.:D

everything.... lol

silence, destruction with a binky, dont have to be walked, antisocial enough that they dont annoy me constantly needing attention, cheeky (alvin actually got into the fridge this morning), and mainly they are such a new species to me im amazed by thier beauty and strange ways

awwww, Alllvvviiiiiin!! :love::love:

without Carlton I would probably cry everyday, he brings the sunshine on a rubbishy day. when he does funny little head binkies, nudges my feet when i'm on the imac which means "make a leg ladder mummy, i want some cuddles!"

awwww, Alllvvviiiiiin!! :love::love:

without Carlton I would probably cry everyday, he brings the sunshine on a rubbishy day. when he does funny little head binkies, nudges my feet when i'm on the imac which means "make a leg ladder mummy, i want some cuddles!"

:lol::lol::lol: i tried to get him back in so i could get a photo but he got camera shy :roll:

Everything about them!
Ditto all which has just been said.......most of all the "unpredictableness" (is that a word!!)of them...i.e one moment they can be in a strop and thumping, then next moment snuggling up wanting nose rubs!!!

I just love EVERYTHING about them. And yes, they really ARE underrated.....all of those people who think that rabbits are boring and don't play, bond with their owners, or 'do anything interesting' are SO wrong!!!

My bunnies always make me feel happy!!! :D :D

-Theyre vegan
-They make me laugh every day without fail with binkies and mad antics, always into something new or having a new project on the go! (at the moment Fae is in the middle of creating her own cardboard box fortress from the things she dragged out of our recycle pile:roll:)
-Theyre not too needy
-Theyre quiet
-Their intelligence and curiosity
-Their very unique personalities
-Those rare moments when they seriously get into a groom and fall asleep on the sofa with you
-Cuddling up to rex fur
-Their energy
-Just look at those faces!

:)

Back