• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piccies.............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
..........that I took today

Libby
Picture2589.jpg

Bobbie
Picture2588.jpg

Dr Finlay
Picture2586.jpg

Jake
Picture2580.jpg

Danny and Jessica
Picture2579.jpg

Sir Victor and Lady Lydia ( Hal and Fred are in the runs!! )
Picture2577.jpg

Sarah and Nomad
Picture2575.jpg

Mr Bean
Picture2574.jpg

Cerys
Picture2573.jpg

Lara ( with a bit of Dermot in the background!! )
Picture2572.jpg

Janex :)

so much lovliness :love:

Sir victor and lady lydia look so funny on top of the runs :lol: and i want to stroke sarah's tummy. :oops: think jessica will always be my secret favourite though!

dr finlay :love::love::love:

He looks so snuggly and comfortable. How is he doing Jane, is he better on his own?

He's still with Esther. She is been much more gentle with him now:) The day I was going to seperate them I found them snuggled up asleep and I just couldn't do it.

Janex

He's still with Esther. She is been much more gentle with him now:) The day I was going to seperate them I found them snuggled up asleep and I just couldn't do it.

Janex

What happened? I thought it had been love at first sight with those two :( he loks very chilled out regardless though :)

What happened? I thought it had been love at first sight with those two :( he loks very chilled out regardless though :)

Yes, it was but Dr F is becoming more frail now ( he's about 11 ) and Esther is a hyperBun. I was worried, for a while, that she was just too boisterous but all seems OK for now and they really do love each other :love:

Janex :)

Back