• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can't believe how lovely Alfie is!

Alfie is one of the Rex's Jane picked up last Wednesday, and he was bonded with my bunny Bug's at the weekend.

We only brought him home late Sunday night and I can't believe how well he has settled in :D. He climbs all over me, nudges me out the way and is binkying like mad round the living room like he has lived here for years :D

Never had such a confident little bunny before. Tooks Bug's a few months to settle in, and poor Joey took nearly a year then when he was finally settled he sadly passed away :cry:

Early I was trying to eat some malteasers and had Alfie climbing all over me trying to get some, and just now gave him nose rubs for about 10 mins with lots of happy teeth grinds.

Bit of a pointless thread but haven't got anyone who will understand to tell :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !! :love:

Elyse is the same, super friendly and super confident!! She had her Myxo vac today and Christabel was really smitten with her.

I think they must be mini Rexes cos if they are really 10-12 weeks old they are too small to be Standard Rexes.

More Alfie piccies please !!

Janex :wave:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !! :love:

Elyse is the same, super friendly and super confident!! She had her Myxo vac today and Christabel was really smitten with her.

I think they must be mini Rexes cos if they are really 10-12 weeks old they are too small to be Standard Rexes.

More Alfie piccies please !!

Janex :wave:

I rung my vets yesterday to book Alfie in for Saturday and they are looking forward to meeting him.

I thought maybe he might be a mini rex, but as I got Joey when he was fully grown wasn't sure how small a normal rex baby would be.

I'm trying to take some photos but he keeps either running up to the camera to nudge it out the way:rolleyes: or binking away :D I'll keep trying though!

More Elyse pictures please!!

Back