• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Were Back! x

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
HI!
Havn't been on in what seems like ages. I have just been to pick the buns up, and the are ok, they are a tiny bit frightened, so I thought it would be best to leave thm for about 1/2 an hour before going to play with them etc.

Jack x x :wave:

i was wondering where you were jack
i thought you packed up and left for good on RU :shock:

welcome baccckkkk

Aaaaaaw poor Drake and Josh why are they frightened? Good to see you again Jack

Thay were just a bit scared when we were in the car, but they were Ok as soon as we got home:D

I have never seen then like that before, usually, they just let me put them in their carrier, today it was like a Mission Impoossible:rolleyes::lol:

I would just like to say Thank You to your husband (sorry, I can't remember his name:oops:) for helping me:D

They are in bed now, and are cuddled up on their new bed:love:

And by the way- I would never leave RU;)
Jack x x

Thay were just a bit scared when we were in the car, but they were Ok as soon as we got home:D

I have never seen then like that before, usually, they just let me put them in their carrier, today it was like a Mission Impoossible:rolleyes::lol:

I would just like to say Thank You to your husband (sorry, I can't remember his name:oops:) for helping me:D

They are in bed now, and are cuddled up on their new bed:love:

And by the way- I would never leave RU;)
Jack x x

You're welcome Jack and hubbys name is Steve:)

Glad they settled ok in the end.

Hey Jack :wave:
Are you back from Skegness??
Did you have a good time?
Bella missed you, she sends lots of little welcome back licks :lol:

Diana xx

Please:lol:
Jack x

Okay :lol:

Well, when I clean out her indoor cage, I put newspaper on the bottom with ripped up pieces of tv book. When I put Bella back in, she would mess it all up a little, have her dinner, a drink and then a rest. After that, she would get up, pick up a piece of ripped up tv book (sometimes loads of pieces!) and start hopping all around her cage! She knocks her toys over and especially her bell which is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO noisy :lol: It's absolutly soooo funny to watch. You can't sit still while she does it as she makes you giggle ever so much :oops: We say she's wallpapering as when she does it, she climbs onto her hay rack looking up as if she is a decorator decorating the ceiling :lol:

Back