• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding!

peediepixie

Mama Doe
Here are Sammy and Elsa in the pen:D All is going very very well:D

Very chilled Sammy and Elsa:D

P1000727.jpg

Elsa on the 'hop':lol:

P1000726.jpg

And one of my lovely girly...:love:

P1000724.jpg

ETA- Elsa has become a little, ahem, round, over the winter and is now dieting:oops:

Hi Peediepixie :wave: I don't know if you saw my other post, I adopted two of Elsa's babies (Daisy and Dougal) from FRR.
I was really sad to hear about Eddie :cry: I had to find Daisy a new friend after losing Dougal in November, but she is really happy with Minstrel now.
Sammy is gorgeous :love:, I hope the bonding goes well.

Hiya, I did see your post, sorry, I meant to reply but totally forgot:oops: Thanks for that, sorry to hear you lost your baby too:cry: It's awful isn't it:( Was your the one who was a spitting image of Eddie? Glad to hear that Daisy is happy with her new friend though:D

Yes Dougal looked just like Eddie and Daisy looks just like Elsa, they were like little clones :).

Hi Janice, yes it is. Sammy can't be neutered for at least 3-4 weeks yet as his bit's haven't dropped yet:oops: I thought I'd try them together and see what happened, if it was a disaster I'd have just kept them seperate until Sammy had been done but honestly, they are getting on wonderfully:D They were snuggled up in the box in the pen last night!:D

Awwwwwwww just look at ickle Sammy !! :love:

Elsa is as gorgeous as ever. I really hope they will soon be a bonded pair of Bunsters

Janex

This must be the easiest bonding ever, they are like they've always been together!! Sammy is such a little character and Elsa is like the sensible older 'relative' keeping an eye on him and you can almost hear her sigh when he's being daft! There's a reason why Sammy arrived here I think:D They're eating well, sleeping in the carry box together etc etc I've not seen ANY fighting at all either. I'm thinking to move them to the hutch tomorrow.:)

This must be the easiest bonding ever, they are like they've always been together!! Sammy is such a little character and Elsa is like the sensible older 'relative' keeping an eye on him and you can almost hear her sigh when he's being daft! There's a reason why Sammy arrived here I think:D They're eating well, sleeping in the carry box together etc etc I've not seen ANY fighting at all either. I'm thinking to move them to the hutch tomorrow.:)

Now thats the sort of bonding I can cope with!!
Why cant they all be like that..........:rolleyes:

Janex

Back