• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Beautiful Nia Sadly had to split

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This is the gorgeous Nia..who Charlotte had in the wildlife hospital and is now staying with me for bonding..
Vannia.jpg

She is absolutely lovely:D

and Vanessa who is adopting her has very kindly offered to adopt Gabriel who has been with us a while

so..look at what a lovely pair they make
vanniaga.jpg

lets hope some of Nia's good manners rub off on Gabriel!
Vanniag.jpg

Last edited:
OMG they look amazing... this is better than I could ever have imagined for this special little bun. She looks so much sparklier for being out of that place. And look at Gabriel... is it going well Jill? I am all giddy, I feel so fantastic for seeing Nia , who came in as an RSPCA cruelty case, now looking fab and getting the proper bunny treatment. And Gabriel who also had a hideous background. Now so happy. Can you tell I am a bit giddy!

They couldn't be going to a better home:D If they are ready to come up to Bolton next week, Snowy is coming up to mine to bring my new frenchies:D

I nearly cried too Vanessa, this is so fantastic. She came inot the hospital with Jack, who belongs to Biscuit Blossom. They had a litter of kits which had all been rehomed when I got there. However these 2 have now found forever homes. It couldn't be better and Nia and Gabriel are a match made in heaven, look at them. So beautiful. Well done Jill!

DSC00685.jpg

When you think, this is how she looked the day I started there!

DAVINA and VANESSA This is the last baby that was there that I managed to get a look at! He was rehomed that day. He is the son of Nia and Jack... perfect cross of the 2 don't you think. The idiot who let him go, didn't home check (all changed now I am there) and we are trying to get him back as I did a belated home check and it wasn't good enough.

DSC00686.jpg

DSC00687.jpg

Of course, Jack to show the daddy genes!
DSC00688.jpg

Back