• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Moving Molly and Faline?

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
I have been considering moving Molly and Faline upstairs (they currently have the living and dining room) but Faline has caused to much destruction and has lately started to take a liking to the carpet. :rolleyes:

We've just moved our upstairs around so we have a spare room and I was thinking of getting some lino and making it into a bunny room.

My only problem is Molly doesn't like the stairs so wouldn't come to see us downstairs and I'd feel like they wouldn't get as much human interaction and I'd miss having them around.. They'd also be away from the puppy then which I don't know if it's good or bad? (and give us more space downstairs!)

It would be great for them to have their own room:D.Could you not bring Molly down the stairs when you are home?

Maybe he will get used to the stairs if you tempt him with some tasty snack? Or make it a habit to give them pellets downstairs? :D

couldnt he get used to them? sorrel did not even learn how to go down them for six months - then she got it all in one go. i agree with leaving treats on them to make them seem like an appealing place, too.

He's very 'set in his ways' any change upsets him, if he's had to go upstairs for some reason he wont move and gets a bit stressed out. I think if I was having to bring him up and down he would be grumpy.

But I might be able to teach him. Faline goes up and down all the time.

Back