• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the bunny cupboard

Wispa & Zola

Mama Doe
it looks smaller on the pics than in real life! the buns love it but they are let out at about 6pm till i go to bed.

they have been here a week and wispa has gone all clingy to zola and wants constant cuddles from him. last night i saw my first happy flop since moving and it wasnt from who i expected either. wispa flopped right in the middle of the living room which isnt like her at all, normally she only does it near zola or a wall!!

they also had binky competitions last night and chased each other around the house. wispa did 3 binkies in a row which i managed to video so i'll upload that later!

CIMG0396.jpg

CIMG0397.jpg

i sacrificed all storage space for them!!

energy saving light bulbs are wicked! it uses 11 watts but gives off the same light as a 60 watt bulb :D

What a cool space :D You could put a shelf up higher to still have storage as they don't need all that height :D Just an idea.

Hi,

love the buns...they look very happy in their own little room!

just wondering - where did you get the baby-gate from? we're looking for one for our two to keep them in the kitchen, but they all seem to have bars that aer wide apart wnough for our lionhead to wriggle through...do the designers not bear in mind the use of baby gates for rabbits!?

The bunnies in the photo are French Lops so I dont think they would fit through the bars on a normal sized baby gate. Most people either tape cardbord or cable tie fine mesh over the lower part of the gate to stop smaller buns escaping.

Hi,

love the buns...they look very happy in their own little room!

just wondering - where did you get the baby-gate from? we're looking for one for our two to keep them in the kitchen, but they all seem to have bars that aer wide apart wnough for our lionhead to wriggle through...do the designers not bear in mind the use of baby gates for rabbits!?

its the lindam dog gate from the pet section of argos. the bars are have 3 inches apart so would have to be a bunny with a tiny head to get through them. i had to get a dog gate because its nearly twice the height of a baby gate which my buns can jump over!

Cool bunny cupboard. Good idea. I like it.

You could put some shelves high up for the plastic storage boxes creating more floor space.

Rabswood

Back