• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few questions

♥~Cookie~♥

Young Bun
would cookie prefer a friend to live with her?
would it have to be a boy or could i get another girl?(actually another question there how do i know if she is def a she?)
if a boy is better how old before she can be spayed? (she is 6 weeks tomorrow)
would a friend of around the same age be better or an older friend?
i think thats all for now, if not i will add to it later.
thanks
rach xxx

hiya, well basically if you have a girl...best to get a boy, if you end up having a boy...best to get a girl!

i would ask your vet when you take hm/her for their first vaccination.

when old enough make sure your bunny has been spayed or neutured depending on what sex bunny you have, and then look round a couple of rescues! x

also is there anywhere i can find out about all the different behaviours (without asking everytime she does something new) as its all new to me all my bunnies when i was a kid were outdoors buns, and so i guess i missed out on seeing a lot of their behaviours so everything she does is new to me.

Yes a friend is always better.
Neutered Male all the way.
I think it's 12 weeks a girl can be spayed.
Get vet checked. Bunny gets a full check over, and sexed :)
It doesn't really matter about age, it's personality more than anything. We have an old boy at the rescue (he's about 8 ) with a wifey bun who's only a few years old :)

Back