• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buddabun's Olly! Now At My Mums!

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
Just thought I would post some update pics of Olly. I was visiting my folks yesterday so thought I would snatch these pics! He is such a fatty. He was even begging me for food. Dad calls him Budda or Chubs! Lol!

OllyandMumsMugs005.jpg

OllyandMumsMugs006.jpg

Erm... food?

OllyandMumsMugs007.jpg

OllyandMumsMugs008.jpg

OllyandMumsMugs011.jpg

OllyandMumsMugs002.jpg

OllyandMumsMugs001.jpg

OllyandMumsMugs023.jpg

He doesn't get on to great with mums other cats. However he has a friend called Tom Tom who lives behind and he really likes him. Its so sweet, Tom tom actually comes to call for Olly! The other day Tom Tom ket himself in and they were snuggled up on the sofa together!

OLZ!!!!!

aww bless him he's looking slender. he never took a very slim photo but he's looking good. glad he's settled :D

awww I'm so glad you and your family took on Helen's bubs Charlotte - you are a star and they look soooooo happy :D

:D good old olsifer. i'm glad he has a friend in tom tom - i always suspected he was gay. he is camp as a row of tents so i guess it didn't take much working out :)

bless him he looks less squinty than usual :D

:D good old olsifer. i'm glad he has a friend in tom tom - i always suspected he was gay. he is camp as a row of tents so i guess it didn't take much working out :)

bless him he looks less squinty than usual :D

My Mum has a gay cat called Harry!!!! :lol:
Olly is such a handsome boy though! :love:

Back