• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sammy at the vets today...

peediepixie

Mama Doe
I took him for his myxi vacs and had the vet check him over. Unfortunately he can't be neutered yet as there's nothing there to remove yet:lol::oops:
She said to take him back in a month again. I have decided to try him and Elsa together to see how it goes, as his temporary accommodation is just that, I don't really want him in it for a month and more:?
I've set up the pen in the shed, some hay etc and put them both in together. So far so absolutely fantastic!! I've been watching them closely for an hour and a half or so and there's been a bit of chasing and Elsa has 'nipped' the fur on his back, but no actual fur pulling or fighting at all:D:D Elsa is definitely the boss and he has so far accepted that. Very funny to watch them, very cute! Better go back and check up again:)

They are getting on just fantastically, no fighting at all! A little bit of chasing, Sammy making small noises, which I take to be submissive sounds as that is apparently how they are being taken by Elsa. I just went out and checked them and they are sitting on the hay together and Elsa groomed his ear!:love::shock:

It sounds as though Elsa is pleased to have Sammy to look after :)
He sounds really cute, I love Agouti Bunnies !!

Janex :wave:

Sammy is just fab Jane:D I have to say it's lovely to have a bunny who isn't scared of us! If I go near the pen he runs up for a nose rub:D Sweet! I am very taken with the little guy:D

Back