• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Getting real lucky wiv Freecycle for the buns

fairylegs

Young Bun
My hubby asked for some straw off freecycle and came home wiv a play house that had been converted for chickens :shock: lol Its 6ft by 4ft in great condition just needed a good disinfecting, lining inside and re-painting . It's great :D Mark is gonna put some shelves in and some storage and we have laid lino tiles on the floor that we got for nuffin to . We are going to attach a 9ft long by 4ft wide ( that was attached to their hutch ) partly covered run on the side where there is a little door and ramp where their chickens came out of . I'm so excited and can't wait to get Honey, Jasmine and Jasper in . Also from freecycle a lady has just dropped off a cat bed ( that needs a wash ) and Mark is picking another one up on his way home from work . I also went to the oxfam shops yesterday and got some soft toy bunnies, a chicken and squirrel to hang up in there lol
Wooo Hoooo lol
P.s Wot will i do wiv the buns old 4ft hutch that they have been cramped in since we moved ? Any rescue centers near St Neots that want it ?

Gawd that s lucky ! Have fun doing it up :) My one playhouse has soft toys in it :lol: Think Tree was shocked when she went in :lol:

Thanks I am feeling lucky may be we should do the lottery for today lol

Steph - have u got any pic's of ur playhouse ?

I want to post some of ours wen its all done :D

Back