• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Goodies in my porch !

Steph

Warren Veteran
Ooooo every morning there is different bunny offerings left in my porch :) Sometimes its big bags of newspapers, other times its veggies. Today and yesterday great offerings were in there :lol: Some curly lettuce, a savoy cabbage and one cauliflower :) I have fab neighbours :) The one lady up the road has told the Co Op about all the bunnies here and now they are giving her all the veggies they normally throw away :shock: She has a couple of bunnies but she is sharing her stash with me too :lol: Freebies and kindest are just super :)

Wow! That is fab!!! :D I'd be getting up every morning to see what has been left! :lol: I'm bad enough with the postman :lol::lol::lol::lol:

After Christmas last year a big bag of Timmy hay appeared :shock: There was a note attached to it .... saying that it was very special hay as it was in Baby Jesus's crib for the nativity :shock: :lol:

After Christmas last year a big bag of Timmy hay appeared :shock: There was a note attached to it .... saying that it was very special hay as it was in Baby Jesus's crib for the nativity :shock: :lol:

PMSL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ooooo every morning there is different bunny offerings left in my porch :) Sometimes its big bags of newspapers, other times its veggies. Today and yesterday great offerings were in there :lol: Some curly lettuce, a savoy cabbage and one cauliflower :) I have fab neighbours :) The one lady up the road has told the Co Op about all the bunnies here and now they are giving her all the veggies they normally throw away :shock: She has a couple of bunnies but she is sharing her stash with me too :lol: Freebies and kindest are just super :)

I have a kind lady who brings the bun things too oh and old blankets for me to take up to the sanctuary,its nice to see how peeps care.

Wow ur lucky :D
We get parcels thrown over the fence by the neighbour which is great but I have to beat the dog to it or he will eat it lol

Wow ur lucky :D
We get parcels thrown over the fence by the neighbour which is great but I have to beat the dog to it or he will eat it lol

:lol: :lol: My two dogs are banned from the porch first thing in the morning or they would do the same :shock: :lol:

Back