• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is Oxbow Bunny Basics T yummier than A&P?

Rallybunny

Warren Veteran
I have currently got Evo eating A&P, as he stopped eating SS since they changed the recipe. He wasn't very keen at first, but he will eat it pretty enthusiastically now. I was just wondering if anyone has changed their bun over to Oxbow from A&P and what they thought?? I know the Oxbow is much more expensive, but with only one bun, buying a 20kg sack seems a bit much - especially with such a short shelf life. I bag it up when I get a new sack, and barely get through one small bag before it goes out of date. I can't find anyone to share it with, or a rescue which will take it either.

I changed both mine from SS to Oxbow without too much problem. One bunny was a bit hesitant at first, but now gobbles them up!

No idea what A&P tastes like for buns so cant comment on that!

mine are about to swap over once THE delivers my stuff :) although they havent had A&P for a while as havent been able to get it and there is no point buying a 20kg sack as i have no where to store it and i would have to throw so much of it away. then again my 2 monsters gobbled down their A&P like it was sweeties anyway...they really arent fussy :lol:

My two love Oxbow too. I would say it is tastier than A and P as its made from Timothy hay and smells v nice and sweet :)

Back