• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone watching 'worlds fattest pet' ?

I saw that but had to turn it off when I saw the cages. Also the presenters said to him 'Thats a cute bunny, whats his name?' And the stupid man went 'His has no name!!' :evil:

The housing was terrible :evil: The poor bunsters didn't have rrom to stand up or anything :censored:

And the poor dogs aswell - that beagle in America i felt really sorry for. :cry: and the lab cross over here :cry:

Did you see the last bun at the end? It couldn't even walk because it was so big, felt so sorry for it :cry:

That poor bunny at the end was crazy! She had the biggest dewlap I've ever seen which was cruel enough but then when you saw that she couldn't walk I was so upset by that its just cruel to be parading around a bunny that is clearly ill with her weight! :cry:

I thought all of it was sick! The dogs and the buns that was just cruel!!

The hutches didn't even have a sleeping part, not even enough space for the buns to do a binky!

Jack x x

It was awful

I was shocked they even put it on, and the presenter was a :censored: aswel! He treated them as a joke... well I thought he found the whole ideas of fat pets funny and something for the owners to be proud of.

I couldn't bear to watch at the end with the big bunny who couldnt even walk properly.

It made me really sad :( I kept thinking about it all day today, it was horrible.

It was awful

I was shocked they even put it on, and the presenter was a :censored: aswel! He treated them as a joke... well I thought he found the whole ideas of fat pets funny and something for the owners to be proud of.

I couldn't bear to watch at the end with the big bunny who couldnt even walk properly.

It made me really sad :( I kept thinking about it all day today, it was horrible.

I totally agree with you:cry:I wish i hadn't watched it now:cry:

Poor Amy

I saw that programme and taped it for my partner who was at work, because I knew he wouldn't have believed me if I'd told him. First of all I want to say I thought it was a stupid idea for a show (fattest pets). An overweight pet is a unhealthy pet and therefore, overfeeding is surely a form of cruelty in its self and then to make an animals suffering entertainment is just wrong to me.

I thought the German rabbits looked healthy, but were probably not being kept as pets. But poor old Amy who I've seen a few times before on different TV programmes looked so unwell. She was obviously obese and could hardly move. Having a Continental Giant myself I found it heartbreaking to see Amy clearly struggling.

Personally I don't blame the presenter who was just ignorant, but Amy's owner has to take responsibility for her rabbit's health and lack of wellbeing.

When I see a healthy, happy, Conti everyday. Running, skipping, jumping and playing I can't help but think of poor Amy's life and feel very sad indeed.:(:(:(:(:(:(

Last edited:
Back