• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jumping Bunny

Cornishlass

Mama Doe
My rabbit has started jumping tonight. I mean jumping as in Climbing! He is 13 weeks old. I put him outside to have free run of the garden and he went up to his run and "eyed" it then jumped straight up on the top of it. I was shocked. He's never done this before. I took him off and he straight away did it again, and again! Next time I took the lid off and he jumped in! :lol: He is soooo funny. I sat on the floor next to him and he started jumping on me! I think he thinks he is a mountain goat! Or a Prairie dog as he often sits up on his hind legs like they do! :lol:

Haha you havent met my buns then!
They jump on the bed using the toys at the end as stepping stones when they are feeling lazy! They jump on the sofa easy, and one bun managed to clear 4 boxes placed on the bottom stair to stop her from getting past :? we found her snuggled in my mums dressing gown :D :lol: among little "gifts" :lol:

We cant have our bun free range in the garden.. too many rabbit sized holes!

But one day we fenced off an area next to the house, he had a good hop around then jumped up the wall... quite high as well... and landed half in a terracotta plant pot!! .... we had to move him out in the end cos he kept doing it... weird little bun

Back