• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Winter & Alice - sort of bonded but a little way to go

ShivyRex

Mama Doe
Well I put them out in the hutch & run this evening and watched them explore whilst I did the security.

They did lots of exploring, Winter did a bit of chasing and Alice ran away and they both humped eachother a bit. They've settled down now and Alice is kinda hiding under the hutch so i think it will take a few days for them to settle down properly.

Anyway took some pics to share :)

The hutch & run
CIMG1200.jpg

CIMG1202.jpg

Alice
CIMG1204.jpg

Winter through the hutch door into the run
CIMG1205.jpg

Hi ya!
CIMG1208.jpg

Gonna seperate them for a short time this evening just to make sure Alice is eating - I know she is but I want to make sure Winter isn't nicking it all.

Hope you like

I have found myself saying this a lot lately for some reason :? but those rabbits look familiar! :lol:

two rabbits of those colours will always be a happy match. ;) they are very beautiful.

I have found myself saying this a lot lately for some reason :? but those rabbits look familiar! :lol:

two rabbits of those colours will always be a happy match. ;) they are very beautiful.

Haha oh yeahhhhhhh. I sooo have only just noticed that! How cute.

They're still a bit stand offish with eachother at the mo and neither of them are really eating thier pellets or veg (they eat hay lots) so I am slightly concerned....

Thanks for your replies though. I know I don't reply to lots and I understand sometimes there is just too much but you know...

Hugs

:D Great piccies - they look a well-suited couple!
Good luck with the bonding.......look forward to more updates soon.
xx

Back