• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Summer Project Possiblity

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Im off to university in september, but for 1-2 weeks during the summe i am looking for a project. I have had some thoughts and i have come up with an idea. I am a film student, have been fothree years and have made dramas, documentarys etc

I would like to do a documentary on a rabbit rescue, featuring real cases. Work with a rescue for one week, perhaps even two.

However, this needs to be a rescue that ideally, as bad as this sounds, often gets some awful cases of neglect, so a big rescue i suppose. It could involve these sorts of scenes:

Inspecting rabbits that hve just come in to rescue
Going to collect rabbits, bunny run type things
interviews
watching the rabbits progress.

now in my opinion, this could do wonders for the rescue involved. A true reality of what this world can do to our beatiful animals, this could be put on the rescues website, a sticky on Rabbit Rehome... it has endless possiblities.

I am offering 1 to 2 weeks of my filming service free of charge, other things would have to be discussed but what is the general feel off this possible film???

xxxxx

Back