• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Great Advice!

SAR

Young Bun
Hello

Just thought I would post a quick note.

I only seem to come on hear when I need advice and thankfully I always get get some really good feedback.

Well, you last lot of advice has saved me a fortune in vets bills, the agony of constant bum washes and just generally a much easier life.

I have switched to Science Selective and it is the best thing I have ever done.

I have been feeding my girls it for about 8 weeks now and Molly's bottom is the best it has ever been so thank you all very very much.

I am now wishing I switched years ago.

Thank you all again and no doubt I will be on again when I'm stressing about something.

Take care

Sarah x

yey :D I too found this forum invaluable - I only came on a year ago to ask a quick question about vaccination and have been here ever since. :roll:

Im please you found it helpful, I have learnt so much since being a member of this forum :D

Glad you've gotten the help you needed! Granted, I'm sure I had nothing to do with the great advice:lol::lol:

I've learned so much from this forum as well! I have such happy, healthy, spoiled bunsters because of RU!

Back