• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is the smallest breed of rabbit?

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
I'm going to get another one and i want it to be a baby and the smallest breed so it's the same size as the guineas.

I heard Polish can be very fragile and sometimes nippy - although I guess as with any species it varies between individuals. You might be best off with a nethie, they're only about 1kg.

Well i have two choices really.
Get a tiny rabbit and bond it with T and get a guinea and have them living all together. I have the space for it, their accomodation is huge.
My friend does it and she says it's all dandy
(she's like a mini rescue)
but she doesnt rehome

hya ive seen polish at shows n i personally couldnt have one.they are nippy n skitty.i also dont think its wise havin buns n guineas together.they have totaly different needs.xxx:)

I don't think the RSPCA will rehome a rabbit with a GP. If your GP needs a friend I think most people would recommend adopting another GP, I'm sure there are plenty that need homes.

Polishes are the smallest, but they are about the same size as a Netherland dwarf (or at least: supposed to) and can still cause injury to a guinea pig.:cry:

Back