• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peter Pan

tigerbabe

Mama Doe
Well I had to post piccys of him didn't I..? :lol:

1st night, settling into his temporary cage
P1100448.jpg

The rest are from this afternoon, his cage is too small really. I normally use it as an emergency cage (although I have bought a dog crate off ebay :oops: so I'm just waiting for that to arrive) so I've had him out in the 'run'

P11004632.jpg

P11004722.jpg

P11004772.jpg

P1100481.jpg

It turns out he's a bit of a smudgy bun... don't know if the pics show it too well but he's got the telltale smudge on his nose and his ears are quite grey

:hearts:

P1100516.jpg

P1100517.jpg

P1100514.jpg

P11004832.jpg

P11005272.jpg

P11005572.jpg

He's a lovely boy... still can't believe people didn't like him!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:v I was expecting pics of a dude in a green suit :rolleyes:

I tried getting him to wear one but I think the tights were a bit of a deal breaker ;) :lol:

SmokeyJoe78 said:
Is he a rescue bun - what's his story? -just being nosey :lol:

Yes he is, I don't really know much about his background story but I do know that he was on the receiving end of a crow attack while he was at the rescue. Poor little chap just sat there while the crow pecked at his back :shock:
Once the fur grows back and he finishes his moult he'll be even more gorgeous looking :)
And it was the usual story, no-one wanted him cos he's a PEW :(

I love PEW's though so he's found the right home :D

aaaw hes a proper little cutie, did you get him from Christine at animal lifeline???, she had one called peter pan and it looks exactly like him too. Plus i see you are from surrey. Well i hope he settles in nicely with you! xx:)

aaaw hes a proper little cutie, did you get him from Christine at animal lifeline???, she had one called peter pan and it looks exactly like him too. Plus i see you are from surrey. Well i hope he settles in nicely with you! xx:)

Yeah, I live about a 15 minute walk away from Christine... which can be very dangerous ;) :lol:

Back