• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strange..

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
..So i have all my bunnies in my garden and whilst doing gardening i decided to let the newly bonded couple, about 3weeks now roam free. However it all kicked off :cry:

Bo started humping Lopsy so she chased him, then Tigger and Lindt started chasing each other and the others were jumping about their cages all crazy...

I put them back and gave in, what should i do?

xx

because it is "new" territory they will have ot decide who is boss of it... my buns do the same everytime they get to be somewhere new just make sure it only humping and chasing dont let tehm cirlce and fight.it will calm down within about an hour

because it is "new" territory they will have ot decide who is boss of it... my buns do the same everytime they get to be somewhere new just make sure it only humping and chasing dont let tehm cirlce and fight.it will calm down within about an hour

But all my others started well my other pair started chasing, is it okay should i just leave them....

Once Lopsy and Bo was back in the hutch/run they were okay..

xx

hmm hard to say when i had my mums two here bonding it upset my 2 and they actuallly had a proper fight everytime the other pair were near i choose to take them to mums to finish bonding but i do think with time it would have settled. my only suggestion is with your other buns try swapping the bedding around and also try letting them smell and see each other at other times that way its not such an initial shock also the other two may be doing that to defend what they class as their territory. not sure how you neutralise the garden so well (we let it rain for about a week as buns were here instead!) also are any of your buns unnuetered because i have heard that if there is one they can smell it and this can set them off? im not an expert tho hope someone else will have a better idea?!

Back