• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First night outside in the rain..

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
..Ok so all my bunnies used to live in a shed until we moved house, now they are all in the garden with runs attached and hutches...

Last night was their first night out in the pouring down rain, i feel so guilty!!!!!!

The runs were awful and messy, took ages this morning, although they all seemed to stay in the hutches through the rain, had to throw away the cardboard toys and tunnels though, grr!

They willl be okay wont they!?

My Guniea pigs have a hutch hugger!!

x

..Ok so all my bunnies used to live in a shed until we moved house, now they are all in the garden with runs attached and hutches...

Last night was their first night out in the pouring down rain, i feel so guilty!!!!!!

The runs were awful and messy, took ages this morning, although they all seemed to stay in the hutches through the rain, had to throw away the cardboard toys and tunnels though, grr!

They willl be okay wont they!?

My Guniea pigs have a hutch hugger!!

x

I've kept it in there still :? Maybe i'm just hoping they'll dry :lol:

Back