• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tonight...

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
15 myxi jabs.

Or 14, depending how happy vet is with Cracker's VHD lump from 3 weeks ago.:?

AND then next week, it's the 2 horseys flu & tets.:roll::lol:

I've just taken 3 of mine for their jabs I also had 2 outstanding emergency vet bills there to pay for :shock::shock: will be eating beans on toast for the rest of the month :(

We've got 9 myxi jabs , 3 cats and 2 horses this month and Levi the lab. Might get the vet to do the rabbits when they do the horses, much less hassle than trying to cart 9 rabbits to the vet. Mind you I could get them all do at home in a oner- that's decided then.

Today I had a booster reminder for Mia, plus her worming and VHD jabs for all the buns :roll: My vet must be needing a holiday :)

Vet comes out - it's easier than carting a bonded 9 & 3 pairs in my 2 carriers:?:lol: Especially when Calel is one of the buns:oops::lol: I got suited up for him- but as always when I expect him to be hard work - he was an angel.

Everyone done except Cracker - we are waiting for his VHD lump to go - last year it took about 5 weeks, so hopefully he'll be ok in 2 more:D

I got someone else's bun looked at while vet was out:oops: He has an eye infection of some kind. So he is back with his family & on baytril now - a miniscule amount - he's the size of half-a-hand:shock:

Back