• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i didnt know where to post this

♥~Cookie~♥

Young Bun
but was wondering are there any bunny rescue's in/near bridlington?
as we would like another one for now maybe more later and would like more to give a home to one that needs a home if you know what i mean?
thanks in advance
Rach xxxx

:wave: Your not far from my home town. Try the RSPCA in Scarborough as well as rescues, I know of someone who got a rabbit from them. I think there are more rescues than that are on that list so I'll ask my mum when I speak to her next :)

oh wow brill thanks
do you have to have checks and everything? just wondering really as to what is looked for, also as my little girl is apparently only 5 weeks( the lady had to take her away from mum as the mum neglected them she said, she then realised why the poor mummy bun had another litter the next after i had brought cookie home) anyway would i be able to introduce another to her and have them live together? i wouldnt want her to be bullied or vice versa

ok will do, i am from leeds originally :)
:wave: Your not far from my home town. Try the RSPCA in Scarborough as well as rescues, I know of someone who got a rabbit from them. I think there are more rescues than that are on that list so I'll ask my mum when I speak to her next :)

♥~Cookie~♥;2491798 said:
oh wow brill thanks
do you have to have checks and everything? just wondering really as to what is looked for, also as my little girl is apparently only 5 weeks( the lady had to take her away from mum as the mum neglected them she said, she then realised why the poor mummy bun had another litter the next after i had brought cookie home) anyway would i be able to introduce another to her and have them live together? i wouldnt want her to be bullied or vice versa

Depends on which Rescues you use. Some do - some don't. Bonding is easier after your bun is spayed - or you could get the Rescue to do it for you.:D

Back