• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cardboard Box fun!

shel20

Alpha Buck
Hi guys,hope u had a nice bamk holiday well i spent a nice day at home yesterday as our new furniture arrrived so had a 'sorting out house n getting orgainsed day'! well the huge...and i mean huge.... cardboard box my new coffee table came in...turned out to be a big hit with the buns....i cut holes in it and put their tunnel as an enterence into it put their toys in it and made a 'sky light'! i put a big pile of hay in the corners and it was like an adventure playground! its about 3ft by 6ft and they just spent all day running in and out of it through tunnels and out the entrances and digging holes in the walls to make more entrances and exits (customising it!) :lol:
And then both lay on top of it and had a snooze...they were in it when i got up and in it when i left..so i think they like it! they have kept it tidy not one poop:thumb::D (they are so good, their poop trays are on the other side of the terrace in their hutch about 11 ft away bt they always hop over to it to do their toilets!! not one poop on the decking!good bunnys! so im so pleased they liked it an had a lovely bank holiday!!!!:lol::lol:

illl post some pics later if i can!

We deffo need piccys:wave::wave: my two are the same when they are out, they go back in their bunny palace to use their litter tray, bless them:lol::lol::lol:

Your buns are better behaved than mine! I created a lovely box oplayroom under the stairs....but no it was in the wrong place - it was dragged out by Eve to its proper home in the middle of the walkway!

Back