• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little and Large

Rachypoo

Young Bun
Hi Everyone

I have a very large french lop by the name of Mopsy and I also have a very small netherland dwarf Charlie. Mopsy lives in a bonded trio with Perdy and Rupurt but spends most of her time with Rupurt so leaves Perdy out of things so, I'm considering introducing Charlie into the mix and bonding him with the 3 other bunnies.

My only concern is that Mopsy and Charlie are completely different sizes and so, does anyone know if you can put a french lop and a netherland dwarf together, or will Charlie get sqwished :?

Thanks for any help you can offer me!!!

Size doesn't matter ;) :lol: It is more about personality.

There are plenty of people on here with that sort of combination :D

Oh thats great!!! I was worried that the little fella would be sqwished by my beast of a bunny!!!

Thanks for your help

I have a very small nethie and he is bonded with my medium to large bunny - the difference in size doesn't cause any problems.

Hi Everyone

I have a very large french lop by the name of Mopsy and I also have a very small netherland dwarf Charlie. Mopsy lives in a bonded trio with Perdy and Rupurt but spends most of her time with Rupurt so leaves Perdy out of things so, I'm considering introducing Charlie into the mix and bonding him with the 3 other bunnies.

My only concern is that Mopsy and Charlie are completely different sizes and so, does anyone know if you can put a french lop and a netherland dwarf together, or will Charlie get sqwished :?

Thanks for any help you can offer me!!!

Sorry for bringing up old post, Im searching for bonding french lop with netherland dwarf!

Did you ever get them bonding, and if you did, how did it go???? x

Bonding Large & small

Hi,

I am glad I came across this forum as I have a small lionhead x female rabbit who has recently lost her mate. Yesterday I went to the local rescue centre and fell in love with a male mini lop but mini he wasn't he is twice the size and a bit more to Mopsy and I am now feeling really concerned with the difference in size with bonding the two. The mini lop is called "Buster" and he is really friendly with other rabbits and very inquisitive. I just need a bit of reassurance that Mopsy will be ok with Buster?

Nikki

Back