• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Answer.... u/d more pics post 18

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
to the bunnies play question everyone has been trying 2 answer is...

a pop up play tunnel and tent!!

DSC_0013-3.jpg
2 i like this mum"

DSC_0001-3.jpg

DSC_0006-5.jpg

DSC_0007-1.jpg
"ooo it feels weird!"

DSC_0010-3.jpg
"pebbles!!! come and play!"

DSC_0011-4.jpg
"i can seee you"

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0016-1.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
Hahahahahaha...................... That looks great, definately squished! Lovely action photos, so cute!

They look like they are having loads of fun :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sophie's fav toy is the little tunnels I got for her for £1!!!! :lol:

Those things are pretty sturdy...we used to have a serious digger, and she did eventually create holes in ours, but it was no danger to her, she didnt swallow any and it held up well:)

i cant see pics at work would it be poss to post a link of where u got it from so i can se what it looks like?? thanks
shell

It looks lovely but most of mine would chew it to pieces :rolleyes:

What if they swallowed some :shock:

Janex

well thats what i originally though, but then my mum pointed out that they have 2 of the PAH tunnels in their runs normally, and those orange and green bunny 'tents'...so its no different :)

plus its only used in the runs therefore im watching them! :D

domino keeps flopping inside the tunnel, so pebbles jumps over him!

figured it will keep them cool during the hot days, because the regular bunyn tunnels only fit on and are quite thin gor being in all day which my lot are when its hot!

Sainsbury's had some really cute kids Garden play-stuff, wigwams and the like. The design had some Bunnies on !!

Janex

in Homebase they had gazebos, but they had'mini' ones on displa so u could see what they looked like without each design having to be put up in store, they were around 1 metre long.... perfect for bunnies!!

i asked if i could buy one and they said no :(:(

more

Peanut Butter and Jelly decided they wanted in on the fun.... so i let them have a go!

DSC_00021-2.jpg
i just love him!

DSC_00041.jpg

DSC_00131.jpg
jelly tries 2 get int he wrong way :roll: :lol:

DSC_0008-1.jpg

DSC_00051-1.jpg
she looks teeny

Back