• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Room with a View

Becca6

Mama Doe
I've seen this on the Bunnymail website after seeing it on a few threads this weekend:

RoomwithaView.jpg

Anyone know of any other places to get this? There's one on ebay but it's collection only so no good.

Thanks.

Last edited:
oooh didn't someone post this on the bunny accomodation thread? :p It's fab - Benny would love it if he was a house bunny :)

That's where I saw it and thought it'd be perfect for both bunnies and cat - was going to get a load of Wilkinsons storage tubs for them to climb on and in and thought this might be better as Ol wouldn't be interested in tubs.

Then I was just looking through Bunnymail - like you do :oops: - and there it was :shock: but it's £40.00. I've been told there may be somewhere else you can get them from for less but can't find the thread.

Brilliant I've been searching every where for that link.

Mine don't use the steps they jump straight up and down and my bunies are elderly and partially sighted:D

Wow thats really cheap! :shock:I have wanted one for my guys but they kept coming up at £45 plus! :shock:

I've just ordered it :oops: :oops:

I hope they like it :shock: Though I think even if the buns don't use the top bit the cat will, and the buns will definitely use the bottom bit.

Back